Friday, October 10, 2008

Election Story Stuff

Blog #1 is underway.......here are my plans for the election story I pitched on Wednesday night.

I plan to try and contact Professor Robert Sahr to see what his thoughts are regarding the possibility of us seeing a black woman in the White House (in light of our current candidates). I will also ask him if he knows any of his students that are so consumed with history, or elections in general, that may have an interesting angle.

I understand that I will also be working with Tim and Terry on this story, so I will get in contact with them sometime in the near future to see if they have other ideas.

Also, there is a professor named Bill Lunge (sp?) that I should talk to. I cant find him in the directory and I am sure that I am misspelling his name. Any ideas who this guy is out there?

The other ideas I have at this time are to possibly watch the election at a retirement home with some "mature" men and women. They may have an interesting perspective on the likelihood of both a black woman in the White House, as well as the history that will certainly occur on Nov. 4.

No comments: