Thursday, November 6, 2008

Updating our election story

Just a quick update to the story that Tim, Terry and I are working on for our final project. We are continuing to meet on Mondays, as well as after class on Wednesday nights.

I have an interview with Dr. Bill Lunch scheduled for 3:15 Monday afternoon. I will be conducting both interviews for the story and for my profile of him at that time. The questions I plan to ask are the same, but there are a couple of added items to mention.

I plan to ask Dr. Lunch if there are any students he knows of that would be good to interview for the profile. Also, I will be trying to track down another professor within his department that can comment on the kind of guy, teacher and political scientist Dr. Lunch is.

That's it for now. We should have a very rough draft ready for Pam on Wednesday night. It will absolutely be rough, but it will be a starting point for sure.

No comments: